Second Hope is a charitable incorporated organisation registered in England & Wales. Our charity registration number is 1163205 and our registered address is: Second Hope at Breast Cancer Now, Fifth Floor, Ibex House, 42-47 Minories, London EC3N 1DY
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your device (for example, your computer or smartphone). It allows our website to recognise your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into our website in order to post in the Forum.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We monitor how people use our website so we can improve it. If you visit our website, we may record information including:
- The areas of the website you visit
- The amount of time you spend on the site
- Whether you are new to the site or have visited it before
- How you came to our website — for example, through an email link
- The type of device or browser you use
- How you use the website and the quality of your experience – for example, we may record a session or test different variations of a webpage to see how easy it is for you to find what you are looking for so we can improve the service.
All cookies have an ‘owner’ which can be identified by looking at the domain (i.e. the company or website name in the cookie). Cookies can either be first-party (i.e. they’re owned by the website who set them) or third-party (i.e. they’re not owned by the website who set them). We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our websites.
Google cookies are used for web analytics and management of tags, pixels and cookies. We use the information from Google to improve our website experience for website visitors and to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising.
Google Tag Manager:
This is the tracking tag manager that the Google Analytics tracking sits in. All tags on the site are put into this so it loads asynchronously to not slow down page load time. The actual data that comes from these tags feed into Google Analytics.
PLEASE DONATE TODAY