Second Hope is a charitable incorporated organisation registered in England & Wales. Our charity registration number is 1163205 and our registered address is Ibex House 42-47 Minories, London, EC3N 1DY.
Changes to the site
The site will be updated on a regular basis and we may change the content at any time.
Your use of the site
You may use this site only for your own personal, non-commercial purposes.
Material on this site is protected by the copyright of Second Hope, our suppliers or individual authors. No part of the site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means (except for your own personal, non-commercial use).
All copyright and other proprietary notices on the site must be retained on any copies.
You agree not:
- to use the site in any way that is unlawful, harmful, threatening or abusive, interferes with any other user’s use of the site, or is otherwise objectionable
- to introduce any computer viruses, worms or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data
- to send through the site unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional materials or any form of duplicative or unsolicited messages
- to use the site to collect in any manner information or data regarding other users without their consent
- to interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the site
- to attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used with the site
Third party links
This site contains links to websites and services provided by third parties, which we will refer to as ‘third party links’. Please note that we do not endorse or recommend any of these third party links, which are provided for your information only. We have no control over them and cannot accept any responsibility for them or for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of using them.
You must obtain our permission before you create any links to this site.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and up to date, we cannot guarantee that this is the case. The information on this site is of a general nature and you should take appropriate advice, including advice from a medical practitioner, before taking (or refraining from taking) any action based on any information on this site. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred, whether directly or indirectly, from the use of or the inability to use this site.
This disclaimer does not exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other liability that may not be excluded by law.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that you are not exposed to viruses, malicious computer codes or other forms of interference that may damage your own computer system. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur through your use of this site.
PLEASE DONATE TODAY